COSA Zoom Room
COSA is a Twelve Step recovery program for those whose lives have been affected by compulsive sexual behavior.
Is Your Life Affected by Compulsive Sexual Behavior?
Are you grappling with a spouse, partner, or family member’s infidelity or compulsive sexual behavior?
Are you a survivor of sexual abuse or sexual assault?
Do you feel pressured into sexual behaviors that you are not comfortable with?
Are you lying to cover up a loved one’s sexual activity?
Do you feel like no one understands what you are going through?
What Brings Us to COSA?
- Powerlessness over compulsive sexual behavior
- Our obsession with the sex addict
- Attempts to control
What Happen Next?
- Lying, covering up, explaining away
- Ignoring our inner voice telling us something was wrong
- Denial of reality or thinking if only we could somehow change
COSA Offers Hope
- Relief from isolation
- Safety, sanity and clarity
- Reclaiming our own truth
To honor our Seventh Tradition:
“Every COSA group ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions”
There are no dues or membership fees. Funds collected cover Website and PayPal fees, and donations to the COSA International Service Orginazation (ISO).
COSA Zoom Room is a 501c3 organization and your donation is tax deductible.